Garnet, Faceted (Spessartine)
A somewhat rarer species of Garnet with a stunning deep orange colouration.
£8.50 – £20.00
|Buy 5-9 pieces for||£7.65-£18.00|
|Buy 10-19 pieces for||£7.23-£17.00|
|Buy 20+ pieces for||£6.80-£16.00|
Faceted Spessartine Garnet
A somewhat rarer species of Garnet with a stunning deep orange colouration. Spessartine Garnet (not to be confused with Spessartite, an unrelated rock) is rarely found in gem quality, and often is very included.
Our current stock includes:
- Pair #1 - A matched pair, similar in colour and size, although there is some difference. 1.12ct total, 5.7x3.8MM and 5.8x3.9MM. Untreated stones from Nigeria - included and semi transparent but I think they're lovely stones.
- #1 - 5.8x3.9MM - untreated facet from Nigeria - heavily included but with a great colour.
- #2 - 5.9x4MM - untreated facet from Nigeria - heavily included but with a great colour.
- #3 - 5.9x4MM - untreated facet from Nigeria - heavily included but with a great colour.
- #4 - 6x4MM - untreated facet from Nigeria - heavily included but with a great colour.
- #5 - 5.7x3.8MM - untreated facet from Nigeria - heavily included but with a great colour.
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.