Aquamarine and Garnet in Feldspar
Gorgeous specimens of Aquamarine and Garnet in Feldspar.
£29.95 – £99.95
|Buy 5-9 pieces for||£26.96-£89.96|
|Buy 10-19 pieces for||£25.46-£84.96|
|Buy 20+ pieces for||£23.96-£79.96|
Aquamarine and Garnet in Feldspar
A gorgeous specimen filled with beautiful crystals. The dark red Garnets contrast really nicely against the Feldspar, typically with a pale Aquamarine crystal. These make a truly special addition to any mineral collection. Typically these pieces also include some Quartz, Tourmaline, or Mica.
These specimens are all from Skardu, Pakistan.
- #1 - 36x36x22MM - a nice piece with a single pale Aquamarine crystal. Very aesthetic.
- #2 - 60x50x28MM - a nice piece with a few well developed Garnets and a single pale Aquamarine crystal.
- #3 - 93x70x54MM - a large piece with a huge Aquamarine crystal running through it. It has numerous patches of Garnet crystals and Mica, and a small amount of Quartz.
- #4 - 66x38x42MM - a single well defined Garnet sitting on a Feldspar matrix. It has a small patchy blue Aquamarine crystal, a patch of Mica and Tourmaline, and numerous Quartz crystals.
- #5 - 39x33.7x22.6MM - numerous gemmy Garnets sit on top of a Feldspar matrix - there are plenty of patches of black Tourmaline and a single very pale Aquamarine crystal that barely even shows up in the photos.
- #6 - 31x29.7x18MM - numerous gemmy Garnets on a Feldspar matrix. This piece has a large Mica topping and one pale Aquamarine crystal!
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.