Rainbow Moonstone beads
Nice Rainbow Moonstone beads, temporarily strung on a plastic strand. These are not completed necklaces – it’s just a handy way to store the beads.
We have some ‘generic’ stock, like our 90cm strands of chip beads, and we have some specific pieces too. Click on the product description in the dropdown for pictures of each strand.
- 23CM strand of nugget beads, graduating from 5-6MM approximately.
- 34CM strand of nugget beads, graduating from 4.5-9MM approximately.
- 15CM strand of disc beads, graduating from 5-7.5MM approximately.
- 33CM strand of faceted rondelle beads, graduating from 3-4.5MM approximately.
- 40CM strand of nugget beads, mixed Rainbow Moonstone and white Moonstone.
- 22CM strand of rounded nugget beads, graduating from 5.5 – 11.5MM approximately.
- 25CM strand of faceted rondelle beads, graduating from 6-9MM approximately.
Absolutely perfect for jewellers and beaders; these lovely white stones have an interesting blue or yellow flash, and are typically used for costume jewellery and beaded pieces.
These beads contrast with a fair few colours – pair them with darker beads for a stand out look but they also contrast really well with antiqued metals.
These beads are not freeforms, but they are also not calibrated beads – as such, an 8MM strand may contain beads that are 7.5MM or 8.5MM – the sizes may vary a little. Obviously, this doesn’t apply to the chip beads – these are random sizes!
The pictures you see here are representative of the products and are usually not the exact item you will receive. Where various grades are available we do try to photograph each grade – but some photographs are still on their way!
For more information about Rainbow Moonstone, and a full list of all of our related products, please see our main ‘Rainbow Moonstone’ section.
We do sell a range of other gemstone beads, too – see our main ‘Beads’ section.