Promicroceras Ammonites on Matrix
These gorgeous Promicroceras Ammonites are gathered in Lyme Regis and Charmouth. They are typically Calcite replaced, which means they have a quite ‘gemmy’ translucent appearance, usually with a nice orangey-brown colouration.
We currently have a few specimens available – they’re quite nice ones too! Click the specimen name in the dropdown for a photo.
- Specimen #1 – 100x60x18MM – sold
- Specimen #2 – 70x50x12MM – sold
- Specimen #3 – 100x85x35MM – a complete piece on matrix stone.
- Specimen #4 – 48x28x7MM – several small fragments of Ammonites on matrix.
- Specimen #5 – 41.5×31.5x13MM – one mostly complete Ammonite on matrix, with numerous fragments.