Marston Marble Specimens / Rough
These pieces are nice specimens – white Ammonites contrasting against a dark grey matrix.
Marston Marble is a particular favourite with lapidarists, not just fossil collectors. It looks amazing polished up – the contrast is great.
It is found in Marston Magna, Somerset – one of the UK’s best locales for quality Ammonite specimens.
- 33x28x8.5MM – single Ammonite impression
- 33x32x10MM – two worn Ammonites, broken
- 41×28.5x10MM – three or four Ammonite impressions.
- 37x23x9MM – two to three damaged Ammonites, one cut side.
- 26x24x15MM – multiple impressions and Ammonites, good contrast.
- 46.5x43x20MM – very nice piece with multiple Ammonites and good contrast. One side coated in worn Calcite druzy.
- 39.5x39x25MM – various Ammonites and impressions.
For more information about Marston Marble, and a full list of all of our related products, have a look at our ‘Marston Marble’ page.