Pleuroceras spinatum Ammonite fossils
Pleuroceras spinatum Ammonite fossils, collected from Untersteurmig, Germany.
These are pyritised Ammonites and have been given a light brushing with a brass brush to give them a golden shine.
Currently, our stock comprises of:
- A nicely detailed partial Ammonite, 40x36x15MM approximately.
- A nicely detailed partial Ammonite, especially along the outer edges. A ‘spine’ running between the two sides of the Ammonite is exceptionally preserved. 51x43x21.5MM approx.
- A larger section of a single whorl. 67x28x25.5MM approximately.
- A small damaged Ammonite and a slightly larger impression sitting on matrix. There appears to be another fossil inside this stone if you’re brave enough to split it. 63x51x33MM approx.
- Fragments of three Ammonites, possibly more. One is almost complete. 60x37x23.5MM approx.
We sell a range of Ammonites, including rough, cut, and polished fossils. Please see our Ammonites page for more information on the fossil and a list of our products.