A few different Charoite cabochons, available in different shapes and sizes.
£2.95 – £9.95
Interesting little purple Charoite cabochons!
Our current stock includes:
- #1 - 38.5x23MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #2 - 39x27MM - lower grade material with a dark purple colour. It has a nice yellow inclusion, probably Calcite.
- #3 - 28x27MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #4 - 21x20.5MM - lower grade material, kind of a brown-purple.
- #5 - 27x16MM - a nice tone of purple with a translucent/clear section to the bottom.
- #6 - 25.7x18.4MM - a nice purple with a clear section that reminds me of an eye!
- #7 - 34.5x10.2MM - a thin oval with a great tone of purple.
- #8 - 28.5x12.5MM - a thin teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #9 - 35.5x10.8MM - a thin teardrop with some nice swirls.
- #10 - 24x19.7MM - a wide teardrop with nice banding.
- #11 - 23.7x18MM - a great quality oval with excellent swirls.
- #12 - 26.8x15.1MM - an interesting oval with some clearer sections and some red areas too.
- #13 - 24x17.5MM - a nice swirly purple piece with some stripes of darker colours.
- #14 - 17.2x14.5MM - a rectangle with some quality swirling patterns.
- #15 - 19.5x14.5MM - a gorgeous teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #16 - 27x12.7MM - a narrow oval with a pale purple.
- #17 - 27x14.3MM - a great oval with swirls.
- #18 - 23.5x11.5MM - a nice oval, a little narrow, but with good banding all the way down.
- #19 - 24.8x13MM - a somewhat misshapen teardrop with a good tone.
We can also order in calibrated cabochons, but unfortunately, they are far more expensive than the freeforms. However, we can offer these at lower rates if you need more than five - please contact us for pricing.