A few different Charoite cabochons, available in different shapes and sizes.
Our freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique!
£2.95 – £9.95
Interesting little purple Charoite cabochons! Our freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique.
Our current stock includes:
- #1 - 38.5x23MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #2 - 39x27MM - lower grade material with a dark purple colour. It has a nice yellow inclusion, probably Calcite.
- #3 - 28x27MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #4 - 21x20.5MM - lower grade material, kind of a brown-purple.
- #5 - 27x16MM - a nice tone of purple with a translucent/clear section to the bottom.
- #6 - 25.7x18.4MM - a nice purple with a clear section that reminds me of an eye!
- #7 - 34.5x10.2MM - a thin oval with a great tone of purple.
- #8 - 28.5x12.5MM - a thin teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #9 - 35.5x10.8MM - a thin teardrop with some nice swirls.
- #10 - 24x19.7MM - a wide teardrop with nice banding.
- #11 - 23.7x18MM - a great quality oval with excellent swirls.
- #12 - 26.8x15.1MM - an interesting oval with some clearer sections and some red areas too.
- #13 - 24x17.5MM - a nice swirly purple piece with some stripes of darker colours.
- #14 - 17.2x14.5MM - a rectangle with some quality swirling patterns.
- #15 - 19.5x14.5MM - a gorgeous teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #16 - 27x12.7MM - a narrow oval with a pale purple.
- #17 - 27x14.3MM - a great oval with swirls.
- #18 - 23.5x11.5MM - a nice oval, a little narrow, but with good banding all the way down.
- #19 - 24.8x13MM - a somewhat misshapen teardrop with a good tone.
- #20 - 13.7x9.9MM - a nice purple oval with a nice chatoyancy on the pale patch.
- #21 - 17.1x13.2x5.6MM - a stripey banded cabochon with a single orange-beige streak.
- Various sizes of calibrated cabochons.
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.