A few different Charoite cabochons, available in different shapes and sizes.
Our freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique!
£2.95 – £9.95
Interesting little purple Charoite cabochons! Our freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique.
Our current stock includes:
- #1 - 38.5x23MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #2 - 39x27MM - lower grade material with a dark purple colour. It has a nice yellow inclusion, probably Calcite.
- #3 - 28x27MM - lower grade material, but still has some interesting swirls. More of a purple-black than bright purple.
- #4 - 21x20.5MM - lower grade material, kind of a brown-purple.
- #5 - 27x16MM - a nice tone of purple with a translucent/clear section to the bottom.
- #6 - 25.7x18.4MM - a nice purple with a clear section that reminds me of an eye!
- #7 - 34.5x10.2MM - a thin oval with a great tone of purple.
- #8 - 28.5x12.5MM - a thin teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #9 - 35.5x10.8MM - a thin teardrop with some nice swirls.
- #10 - 24x19.7MM - a wide teardrop with nice banding.
- #11 - 23.7x18MM - a great quality oval with excellent swirls.
- #12 - 26.8x15.1MM - an interesting oval with some clearer sections and some red areas too.
- #13 - 24x17.5MM - a nice swirly purple piece with some stripes of darker colours.
- #14 - 17.2x14.5MM - a rectangle with some quality swirling patterns.
- #15 - 19.5x14.5MM - a gorgeous teardrop with a great purple tone.
- #16 - 27x12.7MM - a narrow oval with a pale purple.
- #17 - 27x14.3MM - a great oval with swirls.
- #18 - 23.5x11.5MM - a nice oval, a little narrow, but with good banding all the way down.
- #19 - 24.8x13MM - a somewhat misshapen teardrop with a good tone.
- #20 - 13.7x9.9MM - a nice purple oval with a nice chatoyancy on the pale patch.
- #21 - 17.1x13.2x5.6MM - a stripey banded cabochon with a single orange-beige streak.
- Various sizes of calibrated cabochons.