Rough Emerald crystals, available in a few quality grades.
£1.25 – £9.95
|Buy 5-9 pieces for||£1.13-£8.96|
|Buy 10-19 pieces for||£1.06-£8.46|
|Buy 20+ pieces for||£1.00-£7.96|
Rough Emerald Crystals
Gorgeous green Emerald crystals, available in a few quality grades.
Our current stock includes:
- 10-20MM pieces of Emerald in matrix from Brazil - a low grade with pale colour and no clarity.
- Grade C pieces from mixed locations - damaged or included crystals; these may be cloudy, opaque, or have poor colouration. Most have some matrix of another stone. A strong light may reveal some brighter green patches. Available in 6-9MM, 10-15MM, and 15-20MM
- Grade B pieces from mixed locations - damaged or included crystals, but a nicer grade. They are often cloudy but all will have a reasonably good colour against a light. Available in 3-6MM, 6-9MM and 10-15MM.
- Grade A pieces from mixed locations - damaged or worn, but in some cases closer to complete crystals. Nicer again - still cloudy or included to some extent (almost all Emerald is!) but a good colour; even better when lit up. Some matrix may be present but not always. Available in 3-6MM, 6-9MM and 10-15MM.
Closeup photos of these pieces were taken with a backlight to show off their colours.
- #1 - 11x8.5x6MM - unknown location - bright stone with a hint of white matrix.
- #2 - 9x8.4x5.9MM - unknown location - bright stone divided internally with a black line.
- #3 - 16x8.9x7.5MM - unknown location - interesting one with some odd crystalline forms.
- #4 - 8.9x8.5x7MM - unknown location - nice crystal formation with the well known six sided shape.
- #5 - 8.2x7x5.8MM - unknown location - nice bright green.
- #6 - 11.7x8.6x6.5MM - unknown location - nice bright green.
- #7 - 8.5x7.1x5.9MM - unknown location - nice bright green.
- #8 - 10.3x8.2x6.8MM - unknown location - a bright piece of Emerald sandwiched between two darker matrix pieces.
- #9 - 10.2x9.3x9MM - unknown location - nicer than it looks in the photo - small crystals.
- #10 - 10.6x10.1x6.3MM - unknown location - nice bright green.
- #11 - 13.4x9.2x11.5MM - unknown location - nice crystalline form, if a little weathered.
- #12 - 17x9x8.5MM - unknown location - bright green band in the middle of two pieces of matrix.