Australian White Opal cabochon parcels
A nice selection of parcels of Australian Opal cabochons.
These stones are hand cut and are lovely pieces – the parcels are a good way for jewellers to buy a selection of stones, too.
The pieces you see in the photos are the exact items you’ll receive. These stones are not cut to specific sizes and therefore would not be suitable for pre-made settings.
- Parcel #1 – 10.35ct, 3 stones – A couple of quite low grade doublets, probably cut as practice for a lapidary artist.
- Parcel #2 – 3.2ct, 5 stones – Five solid white Opals, some of which have very bright flash.
- Parcel #7 – 10.35ct, 5 stones – A couple of quite nice solid white Opals, mostly with some sand, unfortunately. One is a doublet with a very bright red, blue and green flash!
- Parcel #8 – 11.25ct, 6 stones – Nice little solid white Opals – mostly ovals, with one pretty blue triangle.
- Pack of ten randomly mixed solid white Opal cabochons – Sizes range from 2MM – 12MM, a mixture of sizes, shapes, and grades. Satisfaction guaranteed!
For more information about the stone, and a full list of all our Opal products, please see our main ‘Opal’ page.
We do sell a wide range of gemstones for jewellery, including more cabochons, faceted stones, and pendants – in our “Loose Stones for Jewellery” section.