Topaz Specimens (Imperial)
Available in a few different sizes, these are gorgeous golden brown coloured pieces of Imperial Topaz crystal.
£0.35 – £19.95
|Buy 5-9 pieces for||£0.32-£17.96|
|Buy 10-19 pieces for||£0.30-£16.96|
|Buy 20+ pieces for||£0.28-£15.96|
Amber Topaz Specimens
Gorgeous little amber coloured Topaz crystals, also sometimes sold as 'Imperial Topaz'. The smaller pieces sometimes come with a magnifying box.
Our current stock includes:
- Graded pieces from the Thomas Range, UT, USA. Our grades refer to the quality of the piece you'll receive, they are purely an internal grade. These American crystals don't have the best colour to them, unfortunately, and have plenty of matrix. Hopefully in future, we'll be able to find some higher quality specimens.
- C grade crystals are almost entirely covered with matrix stone or heavy inclusions.
- B grade crystals will have a large amount of matrix.
- A grade pieces are more clear but do still have matrix on them.
We also do have some specific stock:
- #1 - 16.6ct / 3.32g - 12.8x15x10MM approx.
- Comes from Pakistan - there might be a faceted stone in this piece somewhere. Treatments are unknown if there are any.
The pictures you see here are representative of the products and are usually not the exact item you will receive. Where various grades are available we do try to photograph each grade - but some photographs are still on their way!