Aquamarine Crystal Specimens
These are beautiful gemmy Aquamarine crystal specimens – you’ll receive the piece pictured unless you pick the generic specimens.
I can imagine a mineral collector acquiring these pieces – great for the collection.
Our current stock includes:
- #1 – a 14.5 carat crystal from an unknown locale, with a decent pale blue colour with some small Mica patches.
- Mixed 20-30MM needle crystals from Gilgit, Pakistan. These pieces are quite discoloured – yellowing, maybe Iron stained.
- #3 – a 18.8ct crystal formation from Pakistan, measuring 16.2×14.6x14MM approximately. Nice pale colour and good crystal formation, with a few Mica pieces.
- #4 – a 5ct crystal from an unknown locale. Pale, measuring 21x6x4MM approx.
- #5 – a 0.7ct crystal from Vietnam, measuring 16.9x2x1.7MM approximately. Good but pale colour, very gemmy, and very clear.
- Mixed 10-20MM crystal fragments from Vietnam. These pieces have a bright blue colour but numerous inclusions. Sold singly.
- Mixed 5-10MM crystal fragments from Vietnam. These pieces have a bright blue colour but numerous inclusions. Sold singly.
For more information on the crystal, and to see our other products (tumblestones, faceted stones, etc) please see our Aquamarine section.