Tigers Eye for Lapidary
High grade pieces of Tigers Eye for lapidary usage. The majority of these pieces are from Australia. Some of these pieces are essentially offcuts, and this is reflected in the price.
Our current stock includes:
- #1 – 63x49x8-15MM – an exceptional piece of blue and golden Tigers Eye, with fantastic colours.
- #2 – 52x33x8.7MM – golden Tigers Eye, with a rough polish on each side.
- #3 – 37x34x32MM – golden Tigers Eye, with a rounded core cut from it.
- #4 – 73x45x27MM – golden Tigers Eye, with good chatoyance all the way through.
- #5 – 60 gram packet of 15 small pieces, okay for cabochon cutting/practice.
- #6 – 100x42x7-10MM – a nice slice with a good sheen and a metallic band running through it.
- #7 – 100×24-30×11-30MM – a nice piece with good chatoyance throughout. One roughly polished face.
Please feel free to view the rest of our Tigers Eye products – we sell tumblestones, rough stones, carvings, and more.
We do also sell a few other types of rough for lapidary usage if you’re not a fan of this stone.