Tigers Eye for Lapidary
High grade pieces of Tigers Eye for lapidary usage.
Tigers Eye for Lapidary
High grade pieces of Tigers Eye for lapidary usage. The majority of these pieces are from Australia. Some of these pieces are essentially offcuts, and this is reflected in the price.
Our current stock includes:
- #1 - 63x49x8-15MM - an exceptional piece of blue and golden Tigers Eye, with fantastic colours.
- #2 - 52x33x8.7MM - golden Tigers Eye, with a rough polish on each side.
- #3 - 37x34x32MM - golden Tigers Eye, with a rounded core cut from it.
- #4 - 73x45x27MM - golden Tigers Eye, with good chatoyance all the way through.
- #5 - 60 gram packet of 15 small pieces, okay for cabochon cutting/practice.
- #6 - 100x42x7-10MM - a nice slice with a good sheen and a metallic band running through it.
- #7 - 100x24-30x11-30MM - a nice piece with good chatoyance throughout. One roughly polished face.
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.