Opal Cabochons (Australian White Freeforms)
A small selection of freeform Opal cabochons – all Australian white Opal.
Our freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique!
£7.95 – £75.00
Australian White Opal freeform cabochons
A nice selection of freeform Opal cabochons. These are all Australian Opals from mixed fields - I'm afraid they came to us as a mixed lot.
These stones are hand-cut and are lovely pieces - freeform cabochons are sold singly as they are simply unique!
The pieces you see in the photos are the exact items you'll receive. These freeform Opal cabochons are not cut to specific sizes and therefore would not be suitable for pre-made settings.
- Freeform #1 – 6.95ct, 23 x 17.8 x 2.8MM - A fine stone, a lot of red and green flash – pinpricks.
- Freeform #2 – 15ct, 25 x 15 x 6.2MM - A fine stone, greens, reds, blues – you won’t see many better for the price!
- Freeform #3 – 8.3ct, 28.9 x 15 x 3.4MM - A pale stone, milky but with still with a good amount of flash.
- Freeform #6 – 43.7ct, 39 x 19 x 12MM - Nice specimen stone with a decent green flash. s
- Freeform #7 – 1.3ct, 11.5 x 9MM - A very bright stone with flashes of blue, green, reds and orange.
- Freeform #9 – 0.85ct, 8.75 x 6MM - Quite a bright stone, with green and blue flashes.
- Freeform #A4 – 3ct, 14.6x13.7MM - A fairly thin stone with an interesting 'skin like' green flash.
- Freeform #A8 – 4ct, 19.5x9.75x4MM - A cloudy white stone with a green and blue flash.
- Freeform #B1 - 1.60ct, 18.5x14.5MM - A nice teardrop cab with patches of red and green fire.
- Freeform #B2 - 0.45ct, 9x4.25MM - A bright little stone with good colour.
- Freeform #B3 - 7.20ct, 22x19MM - A cloudy white heart carving with a small amount of green flash.
- Freeform #B4 - 0.35ct, 7x7MM - A smaller heart with some red flash.
- Freeform #B5 - 2.05ct, 13.5x12.5MM - A cloudy white heart carving with pinpricks of colour.
- Freeform #B6 - 0.45ct, 9x4.5MM - A marquise shaped stone with sections of red fire.
- Freeform #B7 - 2.00ct, 11.5x11.2MM - A decent sized heart with an excellent flash of various colours.
- Freeform #B8 - 3.05ct, 15.75x12.15MM - A cloudy white heart carving with a small amount of green flash.
- Freeform #B9 - 0.75ct, 9x8MM - A cloudy white heart carving with pinpricks of colour.
- Freeform #B10 - 3.55ct, 16x15MM - A cloudy white heart carving, fairly large, with a good colour.
- Freeform #C1 - 5.3ct, 19.6x14.9x2.5MM - A thin oval with lots of milky red, green and blue colour. Some sand and a small chip to the rear.
- Freeform #C2 - 4.5ct, 22.85x9.5x3.2MM - a long thin oval with plenty of rainbow colours.
- Freeform #C3 - 4.4ct, 15.9x12x3.7MM - a good quality oval with plenty of green and blue colour.
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.