Garnet in Feldspar
Gorgeous gemmy Garnet crystals in white Feldspar. These specimens are from Skardu, Pakistan.
£9.95 – £29.95
|Buy 5-9 pieces for||£8.96-£26.96|
|Buy 10-19 pieces for||£8.46-£25.46|
|Buy 20+ pieces for||£7.96-£23.96|
Garnet in Feldspar
These are gorgeous gemmy Garnet crystals in a white feldspar matrix. All of these specimens come from Skardu, Pakistan.
The red Garnet contrasts amazingly against the white matrix - there is often more than one crystal on each specimen.
The Feldspar in these specimens is quite brittle, and I would recommend they are kept as display pieces and are not handled too often.
Our current stock includes:
- #A1 - 28x23.5x23MM - several Garnet crystals almost seeming to follow a void in the Feldspar.
- #A2 - 35.5x27x24MM - two damaged Garnet crystals, with a couple of tiny Quartz points.
- #A3 - 48x36.5x20MM - a distinctive piece - a single Garnet crystal sitting atop an almost perfectly flat piece of white Feldspar.
- #A4 - 41x21x29MM - A nice piece with a flat base making it great as a small cabinet specimen. One large Garnet.
- #A5 - 51x45x38MM - Dozens of smaller Garnets cover the back of this piece - the front, however, has several large intermingled crystals.
- #A9 - 27.5x21x13MM - A cluster of Garnets with a tiny bit of Feldspar matrix remaining.
- #A10 - 57x44x36MM - A piece of white Feldspar covered with tiny but well formed Garnet crystals. Nice piece.
- #A11 - 62.5x38.5x26MM - A smattering of smaller Garnets covering a white Feldspar matrix.
- #A12 - 66x60x44MM - A large piece of white Feldspar with dozens of small bright Garnets.
- #B2 - 44.5x34x19.5MM - Garnet and Quartz on Feldspar, with several Garnets standing out against the pale backdrop.
- #B3 - 40.5x37x27.5MM - A nice specimen of Garnet and Quartz on Feldspar with two nicely developed Quartz points.
- #B4 - 66x39x18MM - One Garnet crystal with distinct growth lines sitting on a matrix of white Quartz and Feldspar, with the occasional poorly defined patch of Garnet.
- #B5 - 73x46x43MM - A Garnet filled Quartz point sitting atop a block of white Feldspar.
- #B6 - 69x37.5x30MM - Two nice quality Garnets; one on the top, one on the bottom.
- #B7 - 50x38.5x35MM - An interesting piece of crystalline Feldspar with a few nice Quartz points and a damaged Garnet.
- #B8 - 51x47x45MM - A single Garnet with two or three decent Quartz points.
- #B9 - 55x40.5x26MM - A large Garnet sitting over a matrix of white Feldspar and Quartz crystals.
- #B13 - 55x48x45.6MM - A very nice specimen with several well defined Garnets and a few nice points of Quartz too.
- #C1 - 48.5x30x15.5MM - A nice specimen with well defined, colourful Garnets, and several patches of Mica.
- #C2 - 85x60x34MM - A nice piece with bright gemmy Garnets and a few patches of Mica.
- #C3 - 90x70x52MM - A large piece, around half of it is covered in Garnets.
- #C4 - 100x65x56MM - A large piece covered with bright gemmy Garnets and patches of Mica.
The pictures you see here are the exact products you'll receive - just pick the ones you like the best. 🙂
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.