Colour themed crystal Grab bags
Gift bag with a random selection of coloured crystals and gemstones – you choose the colour you like most, and choose the value by spending what you want to in multiples of £10.
The more expensive bags will, of course, contain higher quality and more numerous specimens.
Colour themed crystal Grab bags
Our crystal grab bags are ideal for people who simply can't make their minds up, or for people who want a great gift for a friend and don't know too much about minerals.
Simply purchase a box of a certain value, and you will receive a random selection of our crystal and gemstone products, exceeding that value - for example, the £20 bag will contain more than £20 of products.
Our crystal grab bags are ideal for fans of blue, gemstone collectors, or anyone who is interested in gemstones in general.
All of these products will be clearly labelled and in individual bags - there is no need to worry about identifying the gemstones!
Do you have a question about this product? Feel free to use our Product Enquiry form, or to contact us.
You may receive random items from a wide range of products, including:
- Crystal Healing items.
- Polished Gemstones
- Rough Gemstones
Our 'Black and grey' themed bags may include:
- Agate, Corundum, Goethite, Hematite, Jasper, Jet, Kyanite, Larvikite, Lava, Magnetite, Meteorites, Moonstone, Obsidian, Onyx, Picasso Stone, Pyrite, Quartz, Shungite, Silicon, Tektite, Tourmaline.
Our 'Blue' themed bags may include:
- Abalone, Agate, Angelite, Apatite, Aquamarine, Aventurine, Calcite, Celestite, Chalcanthite, Chrysocolla, Dumortierite, Goldstone glass, Iolite, K2 Stone, Kyanite, Labradorite, Lapis Lazuli, Larimar, Peacock Ore, Sapphire, Shattuckite, Sodalite, Tigers Eye, Topaz, Tourmaline, Turquoise.
Our 'Clear and Colourless' themed bags may include:
- Apophyllite, Calcite, Danburite, Diamond, Geodes, Quartz, Topaz.
Our 'Green' themed bags may include:
- Abalone, Agate, Amazonite, Apatite, Aventurine, Bloodstone, Calcite, Chlorite, Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase, Diopside, Emerald, Epidote, Fluorite, Fuchsite, Heulandite, Jasper, Labradorite, Malachite, Nephrite Jade, Olivine, Peridot, Prehnite, Rhyolite, Seraphinite, Serpentine, Sphene, Tourmaline, Unakite.
Our 'Orange, Gold, Brown and Red' themed bags may include:
- Agate, Amber, Ametrine, Andalusite, Aragonite, Bloodstone, Bronzite, Calcite, Carnelian, Chalcedony, Chiastolite, Citrine, Copal, Copper, Coprolite, Desert Rose, Garnet, Goldstone glass, Jasper, Mookaite, Moonstone, Obsidian, Petrified Wood, Ruby, Sardonyx, Septarian, Shiva Lingam, Stromatolite, Sunstone, Tiger Iron, Tigers Eye, Topaz, Tourmaline, Unakite, Vanadinite.
Our 'Pink and purple' themed bags may include:
- Agate, Amethyst, Ametrine, Blue John Fluorite, Charoite, Fluorite, Heulandite, Kunzite, Lepidolite, Mookaite, Morganite, Purpurite, Rhodochrosite, Rhodonite, Rock salt (Halite), Tanzanite, Thulite, Tourmaline.
Our 'White' themed bags may include:
- Agate, Aventurine, Calcite, Desert Rose, Geodes, Howlite, Jasper, K2 Stone, Magnesite, Menilite, Mother of Pearl, Opal, Opalite, Pearl, Quartz, Rainbow Moonstone, Satin Spar, Scolecite, Selenite.
Frequently asked questions and delivery information
How do we grade stones?
There is no overall universal grading system for the majority of our products. As such, the grades we use are internal only. They simply refer to higher and lower qualities, but they may be entirely different grades to other websites. C grade pieces are of lower quality than B grade, which is lower than A grade.
How does our ordering and delivery process work?
You place an order via the website. When it’s been picked and packed, your order will be marked as completed and dropped off at our local post office. We have an account with the post office called a “Drop and Go” account, which allows the post office staff to process our parcels when they have free time, rather than me queuing up and delaying everyone else.
I get tracking information etc online when this has been completed. I typically do not send tracking information to customers unless they request it – but if you’ve requested tracked postage, it has been sent tracked! If you have any worries or concerns about your parcel being delayed please feel free to get in touch and I’ll send the tracking info over! We also get delivery confirmations for parcels over 25MM thick by default.
How do international orders work?
After Brexit, with the UK leaving the European Union, certain things have changed with regards to international orders. European Union customers will now likely be liable to pay the same amount of import VAT as any other international customers. You will be responsible for any customs and import fees.
I’d like to return my order for a refund.
No problem at all – just get in touch and we’ll arrange it. You can read our full returns policy here.
What payment methods do you accept?
I can accept Paypal, Stripe, cheque, and direct bank transfers. Paypal and Stripe will both allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.